When you work for Greyfox Services, you’re helping to make the digital services that we all rely on to live our lives, available every day. Whether it's installing the latest digital television, high-speed internet or digital phone products and services or security, audio and video systems you are providing our customers with convenience, safety and comfort to improve their lives. Greyfox Services team members understand this essential nature of our work and take full responsibility for their part in it. If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you.
As a Field Installation Technician for Greyfox Services, Inc. you are a responsible individual who takes pride in providing consistent high quality installation and service in residential and commercial customer sites. At Greyfox Services we are looking for an individual who:
- has experience in cable television, high-speed internet and data, and digital telephone products and services or
- has experience in structured wiring and the installation of security, audio\video and central vacuum systems.
- takes pride in their work, demonstrates great customer service skills and is considerate when working in customer homes or businesses.
- is a professional with a strong work ethic, is calm under pressure, enthusiastic, flexible and works well with various personalities.
- possesses above-average verbal, written, interpersonal communications, organizational and problem-solving skills (able to think “on-your-feet”).
- works independently and can work outdoors in various weather conditions at any time of day or night.
- and is able to:
- carry and properly utilize extension ladders up to and including 32ft.
- climb and work in high places (such as rooftops, utility poles and ladders) and in tight spaces (such as attics and crawl spaces).
- lift and carry up to 60 pounds throughout the day.
At Greyfox Services, we believe that happy and healthy employees make better members of our team. That’s why we offer a benefits package that seeks to enhance your well being. Of course income is important, but so is proper access to healthcare, and security for the future. We offer competitive wages with weekly payment; a 401(k) retirement account with a matching program; health, dental and life & AD&D insurance. Our technicians are provided with a company-maintained vehicle with take-home privileges.
Explore the possibilities and find your ideal job at Greyfox Services.
- What does it take to work at Greyfox Services? Our Technicians are at the heart of our operations.
- Explore our current Cable Field Installation Technician positions here.
- Explore our current Structured Wiring Installation Technician positions here
- Apply for our Field Installation Technician positions here.
If you are an individual with a disability that requires an accommodation with Greyfox Services, Inc's application process, call (412) 595-7724 or email email@example.com for assistance.Greyfox Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.